What a treat to be able to work with this amazing (and diverse!) group of women on launching Project Include. I also thoroughly enjoyed getting to code on the website with a few fun co-conspirators.
Miscellaneous nice press coverage:
- New York Times: Women in Tech Band Together to Track Diversity, After Hours
- Wall Street Journal: Silicon Valley Female Leaders Launch Tool to Measure and Improve Diversity
- Huffington Post: Can These Women Save Silicon Valley?
- USA Today: Project Include to tackle diversity in tech
- Vanity Fair: Ellen Pao’s Next Venture Takes Aim at Silicon Valley’s Old Boys’ Club
- TechCrunch: Ellen Pao, Freada Kapor Klein and others form tech diversity and inclusion war room
- Fortune: Female Tech Leaders Create New Group To Fix Silicon Valley’s Diversity Problem
- Wired: Ellen Pao Has A New Site to Push Greater Diversity in Tech
- Mashable: Top women in tech join forces to push startups to tackle diversity earlier
- Bloomberg: Ex-Kleiner VC Ellen Pao Introduces Diversity Initiative
- CNET: Ellen Pao among female leaders joining forces to help diversify tech
- The Mercury News: Doubling down on diversity even in a downturn
- Silicon Beat: Ellen Pao, Tracy Chou and others pressure Silicon Valley on its diversity efforts
One thought on “#squadgoals”
Sounds like you’re all well on your way. Best of luck!